Jan. 2007 to present.
Head of IT Projects responsible for delivery of multiple large, complexes strategic IT projects as well as smaller duration tactical technology projects. The projects could be of the nature of development of business applications, implementation of large off-the shelf software, roll-out of technology projects like the applications upgrades etc.
Leads multi-disciplined project teams in performing all the activities which are needed for an effective project delivery. In addition to completing the projects in time and within cost, the activities also include transitioning the projects to production and running them successfully for a specific time before handing over to production teams for the day-to-day management.
Work with the outsourced project managers / Vendor project managers for the duration of the projects.
- Managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of IT projects
- Taking a lead role in the assessment of the IT department commitments that approved by IT manager to identifying all related risks, issues, counter measures, corrective or mitigation acts to be conducted prior to such commitment
- Provides input to and underwrites the project budget to management
- Acquisition, preparation, assessment, assignment and management of the resources required for the project
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the project through defining and applying project management related methodology
- Define & implement project review, change control and acceptance procedures that conform to the chosen project methodology
- Proactively Identify project related issues through logging, assessing, prioritizing and conducting corrective actions for resolving the pending issues in subject
- Identify & execute course of actions designed to minimize or avert risk through assessing risk related items building a risk log stating the probability of occurrence and coming up with the risk exposure factor accordingly
- ITIL v3 (ID# 225881966) - Jan. 2013
- Project Management Professional (PMP #: 1472015) - Dec. 2011
- SANS Security 501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender - May. 2011
- MCITP: Database Administrator 2008 (ID# 7233996) - Dec. 2009
- MCTS: SQL Server® 2008, Implementation and Maintenance (ID# 7233996) - Nov. 2009
- Technical Project Manager.
- Technical Manager, Web Division.
- Technical Manager, Web Applications.